Monday, April 13, 2015

How to Use Clothespins to Display Jewelry

If you are a jewelry rep, you know that we all struggle with ways to display our beautiful pieces.  If you have been reading my blog, then you know that I've created a pegboard display and use j-hooks to hang my pieces.

However, I have a smaller display I've created and wanted to have more of a shabby chic kind of feel, so I decided to use clothespins to hold my pieces on my board.  Yup! Clothespins. They look really cute too.


Here's what you need:

  • Clothespins
  • Paperclips
  • Washi tape 
So, I opened up all the paper clips and inserted the clip into the metal spring of the clothespin. 



Then all you have to do is fold the paperclip so both legs are in back and pull it through one of the holes in the pegboard.  


Then in the back of the board spread the paperclip legs out to the sides, this will ensure your clip doesn't slide off the board when you clip jewelry to the pin. 


I decorated all the pins prior to securing them to the board. Make sure your washi tape is the same width as the clothes pin for a pretty finish. 

There you have it, a super easy and cute alternative to j-hooks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment