Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Who are the BEST Leads for Your Direct Sale Business?




Since the move is still in process. I thought I'd share this nugget with all of you.  
I tend to believe that the best reps for me are people who have been reps in the past and are now on hiatus.  

Why? Well because they have already been inducted into the world of direct sales.  The understand the work that needs to be put in to make the money flow in.  People who have been reps for other companies and who walk away after a lot of effort - tend to leave their companies because the products they are pushing are pricey. Let's face it, nowadays people are a lot more budget conscious than in the past - you know the whole recession thing. 

I also believe that people that are currently reps with another company that offers a product that compliments my offering are also completely awesome prospects.  Why? Because most already have a warm client base that they have built a relationship with. 

So if you are a Rep on Hiatus or are currently a rep with a cosmetic company, nail compay, handbag company - I want to talk to you! So let's connect! I have an opportunity for you.


Who do you believe are your best prospects? 

leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment