Friday, March 27, 2015

How to Make a Headband Roll for Your Jewelry Display


If you plan on hosting home parties or grabbing a table at a craft show or community event, you want to make sure to have an awesome display for your products. In my previous post, I shared some basics on how I created my display using Pegboards.

Today, I want to share how I made some quick and easy rolls for my headbands.  The best part is that the roll slips right onto the top bar of my jewelry displays. Nifty, eh!

This is a NO SEW, NO GLUE, NO BRAINER kind of project. You can whip is up literally in minutes.

You'll needs some pretty basic supplies, some you may already have on hand:


  • A roll of paper towel (on-hand)
  • Scrap fabric or a Fat Quater (old curtains, an old dress - no need to buy fabric)
  • Straight Pins or Tape
Basically all you are going to do is cut the fabric so you have excess on each side. So place your paper towel roll in the center of the fabric and make sure it covers the roll around and that you have tails on each side of the roll. 

Pin the fabric in place and tuck the fabric through the side openings of the roll.  

I made a Youtube video on how to make a LOW COST Headband roll to get your started. Once you watch this you'll want to make a ton of these. 



I'd love to see your creations, please share your comments and post links to your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment