Monday, March 30, 2015

Ring Display Ideas for Your Jewelry Shows

I'm always looking for unique ways to display my items.  Jewelry is one of those things that lends itself to be displays in a ton of creative ways.  Since I created my portable display, I wanted to make a ring display that was also versatile yet inexpensive.

After a lot of thinking and testing out different surfaces I came up with two ideas. I'm only going to share one in this post as the second, I thought a video tutorial would be nice (so wait for that one).
My first ideas was inspired by the spools of thread that I have organized in my sewing room, on a thread rack.

I believe I purchased this at Joanns, it was originally $19.99  and used a 50% coupon ($9.99) along with a 20% off my entire purchase coupon so I paid about $8. 

I had some spray paint sitting around from some other projects I have worked on, so I decided to spray paint the rack black to go along with my display. 
 I had to give it a few good coats to make sure I painted all the surfaces.  But I'm pretty happy with the end result.  
The best part is that I can set this small display in a number of ways:
  • It can stand alone on a table
  • I can lay it down on a table, or
  • I can hang it from my display rack on the back or front. 

As I mentioned, I did work on a different display for my rings, but I will be creating a video tutorial so you can create a similar display for yourself. 

I would love to hear your ideas for ring displays. Share them as comments to this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment